Recipe of Quick My Lemon Drizzle cake

My Lemon Drizzle cake.

My Lemon Drizzle cake

Hello, I am Stella. Today, I will show you a way to prepare my lemon drizzle cake recipe. Never miss today's recipe. This is a very simple recipe to try and is one of my family food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit more unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Not to mention, it's super satisfying.

My Lemon Drizzle cake Recipe

My Lemon Drizzle cake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They're fine and they look fantastic. My Lemon Drizzle cake is something which I've loved my entire life.

My Lemon Drizzle cake is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. My Lemon Drizzle cake is something which I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have my lemon drizzle cake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Lemon Drizzle cake:

  1. Get of butter.
  2. Make ready of caster sugar.
  3. Make ready of self raising flour.
  4. Prepare of eggs.
  5. Take of Finely grated zest of 1 lemon.
  6. Prepare of level tsp baking powder.
  7. Take of For the lemon Drizzle.
  8. Take of granulated sugar.
  9. Get of Juice of 1 lemon.

Instructions to make My Lemon Drizzle cake:

  1. Finely zest the lemon. Just the outer bright yellow skin, don't go to deep. Preheat oven to 180c..
  2. Measure out all your ingredients. The flour and baking powder can go together. The butter (pop in microwave for 20seconds) and sugar can go together..
  3. Cream the softened butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add lemon zest..
  4. Beat in one egg at a time and a little of the flour until fully combined and a smooth batter is formed..
  5. Line your loaf tin with buttered parchment. Place all the mixture in and bake for 35-40minutes approx. Until golden brown, use a skewer to check it comes out clean..
  6. I like to skewer it all over to create holes for the drizzle to seep into. Allow to cool a little.
  7. For the drizzle- juice and sieve the lemon. Mix thoroughly with the sugar and spoon over the still warm sponge. Leave to cool..

So that's going to wrap it up with this distinctive dish my lemon drizzle cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Let's cook!

Tags: My Lemon Drizzle cake Recipe

Food Recipes

Cook Recipes

Cake Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

close